Coming up on 24 hours of summer vacation...
So far I have:
1.Eaten at a restaurant
2. Taken a 3 hour nap.
3. Watched the last 4 episodes of Jerciho.
4. Stayed up until 4 in the morning to finish my book.
5. Slept until eleven.
6. Visited Riverton Art Festival.
7. Purchased cartoons at the Hollywood Video closing sale.
8. Eaten tacos at the little league fields.
9. Purchased plants (zucchini, tomato, red bell pepper, purple bell pepper) at IFA.
10. Took a 2 hour nap.
Dinner at Marshall and Lauren's.
Rodeo in Herriman.
Teachers love summer.