Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Hobbit



Here's something, if you are as nerdy as I am, that will please you immensely.

They've put out a trailer for the first Hobbit movie:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/thehobbit/

Suffice to say that I loved the books and the other movies with all the pieces of my crooked little heart, so I am ridiculously excited for the next movies.

Also, I like the actor they've chosen for Bilbo. I've seen him in another show, and I think he'll be able to portray Bilbo's fussy worrying quite well.

Unfortunately, they won't be releasing the movie for an entire year. December 2012.

I guess that means if we all survive the end of the Mayan calendar, we can go to the movies to celebrate.

1 comment:

Stormie said...

When we survive the end of the Mayan calendar, we really are going to the movies to celebrate. Save the date!