Sunday, July 19, 2009

All Together Now

I'm going to jam a lot into this post. And it will not be in chronological order.

Thing #1: FOREESTO RETURNS



He asked us not to be ostentatious. (So, of course, we dressed up.)

Yeah, Forest! (And Stormie)


And my mother insisted that we take a matching-shirts picture while everyone was in town.

We got to hang out with Sunshine and her kids.





I'm going to have to put my foot down now, and insist that none of my family members go anywhere for a while!

Thing #2: Uinta Camping Trip

We took a quick, over-night camping trip up in the Uinta Mountains near the summer camp where I used to work. We stopped at PROVO FALLS.
(If you haven't been there, it's totally worth it!)


While we were there, a group of kayakers were running the falls. Crazy!

We like to go camping.



Thing #3: DUSTY MADE IT INTO THE BUSINESS PROGRAM

Congratulations, Durd!

Thing #4: 4th of July

We made cherry pie with the cherries off the tree in the backyard. It was d-e-licious.

Kelly took some interesting pictures with her super-awesome camera.




Okay. That's enough for now.

2 comments:

kel said...

Forest TOWERS over the rest of you guys! Crazy!

Megan and Kenny said...

Yea Forest is home. I did know that. That picture of Soliel eating the ice cream is so cute.